Today, I will show you the universities that accept second choice in JAMB 2020.
Are you in desperate search of admission in Nigeria?.
Are you looking for a university or polytechnic you can use as second choice?.
Then you are on the right path.
You might want to check JAMB cut off mark 2020/2021 for all schools here.
They say “a wise man does not put all his egg in one basket”.
That is why making a good choice for your 2nd choice school is very vital.
In the battle for admission in Nigeria, you have to be very wise and clever in making decisions.
Now most federal universities in Nigeria don’t accept second choice that is why you have to be mindful of the school you put as 2nd choice.
Don’t worry we are here to help and guide you.
Please don’t put your major institution for 2nd choice, make it your 1st choice cause most universities prefer being given 1st choice.
Federal universities in Nigeria that accepts 2nd choice and their JAMB cut off
NOTE : The JAMB cut off mark 2020/2021 are in bracket
- Federal university OYE EKITI STATE.(180).
- Federal university of Otouke, Bayelsa state (160).
- Federal university Wukari ,TARABA STATE (180) it depends on the course.
- Federal university of maiduguri, BORNO STATE (160).
- Federal university ndifu-alike, Ebonyi state (160).
- Federal university dutsin-mama, katsina state (160).
- Federal university lafia, nassarawa state (160).
- Federal university of Dutse jigawa state (160).
- Federal university lokoja, Kogi state (180).
- Federal university Gusau, zamfarawa state. etcetera.
Please note that placing a federal university as second choice is very risky.
It is preferable to put a state university as for your second choice slot.
LIST OF STATE UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPTS SECOND CHOICE IN NIGERIA
- Abia state university, Uturu (160).
- Cross river university of technology, calabar (180).
- Adamawa state university, (180).
- Akwa ibom state university, (180).
- Sokoto state university, (160).
- Kwara state university, (160).
Those are the major universities which can accept aspirants for 2nd choice.
Picking a private university is very much safer but coping with the fees is another thing.
I know you have questions,you can ask in the comment box.
I want you to know that your 1st choice should be your major focus.
GOD help everybody as the journey to admission begins.