UNILAG recruitment 2020/2021 – This article will guide you on everything you need to know about University of Lagos, UNILAG recruitment 2020 form including the list of available jobs, how to apply on www.recruitment.unilag.edu.ng, application requirement, job application deadline and the salary range.
This page will contain all available academic and non-academic jobs in the University of Lagos, Nigeria this February, 2020 as posted on the application portal, www.recruitment.unilag.edu.ng.
If you want to apply for UNILAG recruitment 2020, this is the only guide that you need.
UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021
Below are the current job openings available on UNILA recruitment portal as at February 2020.
1. Director, Medical Services
The director of Medical services is an on-going non-academic staff recruitment at the University of Lagos in February, 2020.
The successful candidate shall hold office for a period of five (5) years from the effective date of appointment with additional one (1) year subject to satisfactory performance as may be determined by appropriate University Laws and the Governing Council of the University of Lagos.
Job Minimum Qualification:
- Prospective candidates should possess M.B.B.S., B.D.S. or equivalent medical degree plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- Candidates must have SSCE/NECO/WASSC/GCE O’Level credit in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent is compulsory (A higher degree will be an advantage).
- In addition, he/she must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and have a minimum of twenty (20) years post-qualification experience in clinical medicine and public health work in comparable health institution.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for all applicants.
- Candidates should not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of duty.
Job Application Deadline:
The deadline for UNILAG recruitment 2020 for the post of Director of Medical services is March 1, 2020.
How To Apply For UNILAG Recruitment 2020
- First, go to UNILAG recruitment portal by clicking here.
- From the list of available jobs, click on “View Details” close to the one you wish to apply for.
- Now, scroll down and click “Apply”
You will be taken to the login page. If you do not have an account before, click on Sign up.
- On the sign up page, fill in your correct details such as names, mobile number, email address, password e.t.c. Now, you can apply for any job on UNILAG recruitment portal 2020 easily.
UNILAG Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.recruitment.unilag.edu.ng
The official recruitment portal for the Univerisity of Lagos (UNILAG) is www.recruitment.unilag.edu.ng in 2020.
Any application outside this portal is NOT VALID and you should be careful of scammers online.
If you are have been asking the question, “Is UNILAG employing currently?” I believe I have successfully answered your question.
That’s all for now. If you want to receive updates as soon as there are other job openings in UNILAG, drop a comment below and subscribe for updates.