UNIJOS Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about UNIJOS Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when UNIJOS Post UTME portal will open for application on www.portal.unijos.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on UNIJOS Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
In fact, it is not about JAMB result only. There are at least 3 other requirements which you can find below.
UNIJOS Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
First and foremost, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in your 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result.
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture|
a. Agricultural Science
|2.||Faculty of Arts|
a. All Programmes
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences|
|6.||Faculty of Education|
a. All Programmes
|7.||Faculty of Engineering|
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences|
b. All other Programmes
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology|
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10.||Faculty of Law|
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences|
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences|
a. Computer Science
b. All other Programmes
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences|
d. All other Programmes
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
a. Veterinary Medicine
Once you score anything less than UNIJOS JAMB cut off mark which is 180, you cannot apply for admission in the University of Jos (UNIJOS).
Also, you must have chosen University of Jos (UNIJOS) as your first choice institution during your JAMB registration or you have already changed your first choice institution to UNIJOS after the JAMB results were released.
Finally, you must have a minimum of 5-6 credits in one or two sittings in your O’level result. Direct Entry candidates can also check the A’level requirement in the JAMB brochure.
Whether one or two sittings will be allowed depends on your course of choice.
For example, only one sitting is allowed for Medicine, Pharmacy, Law and some other competitive courses like that.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for UNIJOS Post UTME admission form in 2020.
So, make sure you check that you have the correct JAMB subject combination and O’level requirements for your course so that you do not risk losing your admission even after meeting the departmental cut off mark.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
That leads us to the next question.
Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
- The Untold Secrets To Pass Post UTME Once And For All
- How To Upload Your O’level Result To JAMB Portal
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will UNIJOS Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
Normally, UNIJOS Post UTME form will come out in August.
In fact, the portal was opened last year on the 1st of August.
This year, it may be delayed since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the academic calendar of many schools.
How Much Is UNIJOS Admission Form 2020/2021
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
UNIJOS Cut Off Mark 2020
UNIJOS JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 180-240 depending on your course.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for UNIJOS admission form.
NOTE: Scoring 200 does not guarantee admission in all courses in UNIJOS.
Some courses are more competitive and you must have scored high in UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission.
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in UNIJOS, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for UNIJOS direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to UNIJOS Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
For now, UNIJOS direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise
Only your JAMB score, O’level and A’level/ND/HND/Bsc (and other equivalent results) will be used for your admission exercise.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on UNIJOS portal.
How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.portal.unijos.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
NOTE: UNIJOS will not re-open the portal once it has been closed for application.
During the period when the portal is open, you will be required to upload your bio-data and O’level result.
Here are the things you need to do to apply successfully without any issue:
- Visit University of Jos Portal www.portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login.
- Enter email and password.
- Click on Login.
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard.
- Click on Pay Screening Charge.
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed.
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt.
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard.
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades.
- Click Finish.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip.
- Log out and await further communication from the University.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
UNIJOS Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for UNIJOS Post UTME will be in August, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
Your exact date, date and venue will be displayed to you at the appropriate time.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.