The application form for REA Recruitment 2021 is now available! The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) has successfully started accepting applications for the 2021 session. This article will show you how to apply for current vacancies advertised by the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) as well as receive updates for other graduate and non-graduate job openings in Nigeria.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
To date, the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) 2021/2022 has been predicted in the region.
On different websites, we’ve got several inquiries from aspirants looking for accurate information about the 2021 recruitment. Rural Electrification Agency application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Rural Electrification Agency 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Rural Electrification Agency form?
- Is the Rural Electrification Agency 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment start?
- I need the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Rural Electrification Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Rural Electrification Agency
The Rural Electrification Agency was set up by Section 88 of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005, and the Board and Management of the Agency were inaugurated on March 16, 2006.
The Agency ensures that rural residents, regardless of where they live or what they do, have access to a stable electric power source in a manner that allows for a fair return on investment by an adequate tariff that is economically flexible and inclusive of the average rural user.
Applicants applying for the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://rea.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Shortlisted Applicant Update
You’ve had your foot in the door if you’ve been shortlisted. It’s now time for you to shine in the final stage of the process: the interview.
That could be a phone interview, a Skype interview, or a face-to-face interview. This, of course, is dependent on the boss. When you’re on the shortlist:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.