POLAC List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021 news – If you are looking for the three batches list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) interview for 2020 8th regular course, then you are on the right page.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Eighth (8th) Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano.
These candidates are invited for interview before the Selection Board in Three batches as categorized below:
POLAC List Of Successful Candidates 2020 (Shortlist)
POLAC Shortlist BATCH ONE – North East & North West Zone
North East Zone
North West Zone
POLAC Shortlisted Candidates BATCH TWO –North Central & South West Zone
North Central Zone
- FCT, Abuja
South West Zone
Nigeria Police Academy Successful Candidates BATCH THREE – South East & South South
South East Zone
South South Zone
- Cross Rivers
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF
As at now, the list of shortlisted candidates has not been released online. You are advised to disregard any news stating otherwise.
As soon as the list is out, I will update this page. Drop a comment below to stay updated.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
2. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
3. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
4. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
5. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
6. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
That is all for now on POLAC List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021. Don’t forget to share the news with others by using the share buttons below.
- POLAC shortlist 2020 PDF download
- POLAC shortlisted candiates 8th regular course 2020
- Nigeria Police academy shortlisted candiates
- NPA shortlisted candidates
- POLAC interview list 2020/2021 PDF
- Nigeria Police academy interview list 2020/2021 PDF