NNPC Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants. This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the NNPC as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
VERY IMPORTANT! Please notice that careers.nnpcgroup.com is the official Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) online Recruiting Portal for recruitment intake.
We would like to advise all job seekers that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and its subsidiaries have issued a warning to applicants to avoid engaging in any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization in the ongoing NNPC Recruitment Process.
Hence, if you’re interested in applying for NNPC Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the NNPC vacancies in Nigeria.
Many people have been wondering when the NNPC Recruitment Form 2021 will be out.
Make sure you have all of the details you need, and we are pleased to notify all aspirants that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) application form will be available soon.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation that was established on April 1, 1977.
In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
NNPC built refineries in Warri, Kaduna, and Port Harcourt between 1978 and 1989, and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery in Port Harcourt, which had been built in 1965.
Exploration and processing, gas construction, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, manufacturing, and commercial investments were all part of the NNPC’s commercialization in 1988.
Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC 2021 Latest Updates
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced the recruitment of 1,050 Graduate Trainees, signalling the successful completion of its 2021/2022 employment exercise.
A statement from the corporation’s Acting Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Mr Samson Makoji, quoted the Group Managing Director, Malam Mele Kyari, as saying that the Human Resources Division of the NNPC has since commenced the issuance of provisional offers of employment to the 1,050 fresh employees.
While describing the recruitment as a very important assignment for the corporation, Malam Kyari stated that the outcome of the exercise reflected national spread and complied with all statutory requirements.
“We look forward to warmly receiving our new team members and working with them to build a corporation that all Nigerians will be proud of,” Kyari added.
Then came the third phase on
1st June 2019, where shortlisted candidates sat for Computer-Based Testing (CBT) across the country, followed by Interview in July 2019.
In pursuance of excellence, NNPC as an equal opportunity employer in the Oil & Gas Industry value chain, including exploration, refining, transportation & marketing of petroleum products, will continue to recruit the best hands in order to buoy its operations nationwide.
Subscribe for Latest Updates on NNPC Recruitment
We have started the free email alert service on the advice of our Visitors. This service is important for all job seekers.
- First, enter your email id which connected to your smartphone in the following text box.
- Click on the “Notify Button”
- Log in to your email and verify the subscription.
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
The Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
Check the given requirements below;
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Candidates must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering, or any other natural disability.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrive at the screening center earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, keyrings, etc. are prohibited at the test centers.
- Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Please do not come to the centre with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
See more Job Details via HERE
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria
However, are you interested in applying for NNPC Job? If yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) to fill the recruitment form online.
Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as these credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Below is the process to apply online.
However, all shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with a notification through SMS.
Steps to Apply Online
- First login NNPC Portal – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- After login in to the official portal, you will be able to see the latest recruitment updates and your next step will be to take full details of this recruitment.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria set by the company, then you can proceed with registration.
- After satisfied and agree with all terms & condition click on the link “Apply”
- After creating an account login
- Log in, you will have the link to the registration form, click on it, and start the registration process.
- Fill in the correct information in the given columns.
- Upload documents
- Lastly, Submit the form and take a printout.
Shortlisted Candidates Process for Screening
Meanwhile, rumors are being spread on social networking sites that the NNPC shortlisted candidates list is out on the official portal.
However, Nigeria Recruitment Form checks the authenticity of this news and revealed that the organization has not released the list for the 2021 recruitment.
Meanwhile, information about the closing date for the application has not been given. But according to reliable sources, the NNPC application form 2021 can register online only till the second week of the month of April.
Although, according to the information we received, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wants to complete this graduate recruitment process very soon.
Hence, the list of shortlisted candidates for further screening will be prepared very soon. This list of shortlisted candidates with screening date, venue, and time table will be uploaded at NNPC Portal.
We will immediately send an email alert to all our readers when the NNPC Shortlisted Candidates list and Screening Date are out.
Steps to Download Shortlist
- First login to the main portal www.nnpcgroup.com
- Then, navigate the portal for the link of shortlisted candidates link
- Click on link
- Hence, a pdf file will be opened on your screen
- Then save it on your computer
- Search your name
CURRENT STATUS! Currently, NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates not yet out. We will place a direct link of the pdf file. We will also notify all our readers through email alert notification.
There no updates on Screening dates available. Ensure to Subscribe.
Meanwhile, if you have successfully applied, you should start preparing for the screening test from today. If you are a reader of our portal we will send you immediate alerts through email, Facebook, and push notifications.
What NNPC Committee said Last Year about Shortlisted Candidates, Screening and Aptitude Test
It is a matter of concern for all the applicants who have registered for recruitment 2021, that the selection committee has spoken about releasing of shortlisted candidates list, screening, and aptitude test.
However, thousands of Nigerian unemployed have applied for NNPC 2021/2022 graduate recruitment and are now awaiting a list of candidates for Shortlist, screening date, and Aptitude Test. The list of 2021 NNPCs will come out soon.
According to the agency, the application process has been completed and now the second process is underway.
How to Verify NNPC Recruitment 2021?
At currentschoolnews.com, we publish verified information regularly on this portal but we recommend all readers to visit only official portal www.nnpcgroup.com to verify the current status and authenticity.
WARNING! There are several criminal groups operating in Nigeria who are looking for new ways to cheat citizens and easily get money.
How to Know Your Exam Centre
- Authority will send SMS to shortlisted candidates
- This SMS will contain information about the venue and time of the aptitude test
- Also, visit the official recruitment portal to check the schedule of the test
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.