Nigerian navy recruitment 2020/2021 Is now on sale ( See how to apply ).
We are pleased to let all Nigerians that needs a job know that there’s an ongoing federal recruitment exercise.
You may have been looking for guides on:
- How to join the Nigeria navy force.
- Ongoing recruitments in Nigeria.
- Certificates needed for the navy recruitment exercise.
Worry no more, i have covered everything in this article.
Since youths have been crying out to the government for employment, this is a another opportunity you can grab.
Opportunity comes but once, but this recruitment comes once in a year.😉
The nigeria navy recruitment 2020/2021 form is finally on sale.
It is a recruitment exercise that takes place every year. Nigerians who are desperately in need of information are those who tend to seek for proper and adequate information online.
So therefore this is to inform the general public that the form for the navy recruitment exercise is finally on sale.
The registration is done online. It should also be noted that important documents are requested from candidate and should be uploaded without compromising anything.
The aptitude test will be annouced later on www.joinnigeriannavy.com
If you are interested in the nigerian navy recruitment 2020/2021 exercise, then this article is for you.
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2020/21
Interested applicant should ensure that they read the following instructions very well.
Any error noticed during the course of the registration should be corrected before it is submitted.
Failure to do so can lead to their form being rejected and will not be processed. Here goes the instruction:
1. Candidates must be a reputable citizen of this great nation nigeria by birth.
2. Interested candidates must be between the age of 18 to 22 at the end of december 2020 for school certificate holders while those with higher degrees must be between the age of 18 to 26 years old by the end of the december 2020
3. Applicant must not be married or have children
4. Applicant must have a clear record free from previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Candidates with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability.
6. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
7. Interested candidates must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 for females.
8. Applicants are to ensure to have any of the following educational/professional qualification:
♠️ Waec/school certificate result not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years as at the point of application.
♠️ Neco result.
♠️ Ond result.
♠️ Nabteb Result.
♠️ Other qualification equivalent to those stated above.,
9. Applicant must provide their primary school leaving certificate at the point of interview.
10. Applicants must provide their NIN number
11. Applicants with other higher educational/professional qualification are not to apply.
12. Applicants are warned not to present false or fake documents for the recruitment exercise. If caught it will lead to proper sanction.
13. Documents or qualification submitted to the navy after the recruitment exercise will not be accepted and will not be tendered for change of department or advancement while already in the nigerian navy.
It should be noted that if you have good qualification, you should submit it during the recruitment exercise, that is when it will be accepted.
Interested candidates are advised to print out guardian or parent form of approval of them joining the navy coupled with the local government attestation form which must also be completed, endorsed and presented on the interview day.
Interested applicants are to ensure they register once as multiple registration could make them to be disqualified. Applicants are to follow the step below if they want to apply for the job.
Step 1: Visit the application portal through this url [www.joinnigeriannavy.com].
Step 2: Click on the ‘register’ button to create an account by valid email address and password ( please note you will need your username and password to login next time).
Step 3: Complete the Ratings Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
Step 4: Download and print your application form which must includes the following requirement.
1) Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
2) Local Government Area Certification Form.
3) Police Certification Form.
4) Guarantor Form.
Nigerian NAVY Recruitment 2020 APTITUDE TEST DATE
The 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test date for 2020 will be available only after you have registered.
Once you have fully completed the application form and other things, you will know the screening date.
You can also login to the portal and check.
Also Check Out These Jobs:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Airforce Application Form Guidelines
- When is Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing
Nigeria NAVY 2020 APPLICATION Starting DATE
We are glad to inform you that as 22nd of march 2020, Nigerian navy recruitment 2020/2021 Is now on sale.
So hurry now and register.
The deadline is in april 2020. The particular day it will end has not been announced.
Kindly leave your comment in the comment box below, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter channel for updates.
If you would like to know any other things related to this Navy recruitment program, leave a comment below.