The Nigerian airforce recruitment form 2020/2021 is finally out……..
Do you wish to apply for the Nigeria air force recruitment 2020/2021?
we are here to give you guidelines and procedures on how to apply.
scroll down to visit the Nigeria airforce official page.
Before applying for any institution, it is advisable to know the requirements first.
You should know that the Nigerian airforce is a systematic and orderly military force assigned for fighting security challanges in the airspace.
It also train its personnel and applicants in fighting threats and dangers to life and properties.
kindly scroll down to drop your questions and enquiries in the comment section.
- Also Check: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING FOR THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
Please kindly note that applicants with bsc or HND certificates wont be allowed to participate in the recruitment exercise.
i.e they wont be allowed to apply.
Candidates with such certificate can only be recruited if they deny owning any of the certificates (hnd, bsc),the certificate wont be needed by THE NIGERIA AIRFORCE AT THE END.
It is always advisable that candidates with such certificate should apply through DSSC.
Those who have gone through university or polytechnics are free to apply through dssc for the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE.
SO here are some of the guidelines you should take note of:
1. AGE: Age is an important factor every candidate that wishes to apply for NAF recruitment should consider before going ahead with the application.
Candidates for Nigerian airforce recruitment 2020/2021 must be of the age 18 to 22. (this is for non tradesmen and women),(while tradesmen and women within the age 18 to 25 can also apply.).
Any candidate who wants to apply for the RELIGIOUS department like the IMAMS, chaplains and assistants must be of the age range of 18-28.
Those who wish to apply as drivers must also fall within the age 18-28 also.
note : failure to adhere to this rule is automatic disqualification, you must not be younger or older than the age limits.
2. Heights: The height and body appearance of any force personnel is very important in the military sector.
The least accepted heights for those applying for NAF 2020 recruitment is 1.66 meters or 5.4 feet for males,and 1.63 meters or 5.3 feet for females..
3. Medical fitness: we all know the work of the military people.
so before you can be recruited you must be medically sound.
The NAF agency has some health and medical requirement all applicants must meet before they can finally be recruited.
4. Nationality: Nigeria air force recruitment 2020/2021 is strictly for Nigerians.
Not just Nigerians,you must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
Foreigners are not allowed to participate in the recruitment process.
In fact your Nationality is very paramount for the screening process.
Go get your birth certificate now,if you have not, before the recruitment begin.
5. MARITAL STATUS: anybody applying for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2020/2021 must be single, you can’t have a divided mind and be a part of the Nigerian airforce, your full attention is needed.
to visit the NAF official portal page click on the link ➡ https://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
scroll down to get the application link
DOCUMENTS NEEDED For NAF Recruitment 2020/2021
Applicants who are scheduled for screening at the zonal and final selection exercise are expected to present the following documents at the venues.
1. All academic certificates ranging from junior waec to any level.(may not be needed until u are recruited)
falsifying of any documents is automatic disqualification.
2. Birth certificates or declaration of age.
your birth certificates must have been collected 4 years earlier, as any birth certificate collected recently will not be accepted.
applicants are advised to make sure they come with original copies of their documents.
3. Indigeneship or state of origin certificate: This documents is to be collected from your own state to show that is your state of origin.
applicants who falsify or impersonates in any of their documents will not only be disqualified from the selection exercise but will also be handed over to the police for prosecution.
kindly scroll down to get the application link or to ask questions and drop your enquiries.
4. Educational and trade certificates may be required but it depends on the field.
5. Attestation of local government area form.
6. Your acknowledgement card.
7. Attestation of parents/guardian form.
you are also required to come with the following items.
-.passport photograph(2-4 copies).
-.two white vest
-.two blue pt shorts
-.a pair of canvas shoes.
THE NIGERIA AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Non tradesmen/women: any applicants applying as non tradesmen/woman must meet the following NAF requirement.
applicants must posses a minimum of 5 credits including mathematics and English language, (pass in any subject is disqualification) in any o level exam (waec, neco, gce, nabteb)
you will also be required of your school testimonial.
want to apply for tradesmen/women?here are the requirement.
Applicants must have his/her ND (minimum is lower credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or city and guild certificate.
Candidates with only trade test certificates (including drivers) are also required to have a minimum pass waec, gce, nabteb including english language.
any applicants with HND, BSC/first degree, post graduates certificates,university diplomas will not be recruited as airmen/airwomen into the nigerian airforce.
medical professionals who wants to apply for the recruitments must present evidence of registration and proof of where they are currently practicing as medical personnel.
PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2020/21
Before you can apply as member of the nigerian airforce, you must understand that your documents are very vital,those documents must be ready and handy.
The nigeria airforce has said it repeatedly that applying for recruitment is free and money should not be paid to anybody.
Nigerian airforce recruitment 2020/2021 is not something you can bribe your way, through just make sure your documents are very okay.
paying money to anybody is just a waste of time as the whole process of recruiting is being monitored by the federal government.
click on this link to apply https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/.
so here are some of the things to take note of and know about the recruitment process.
1. Know that the application process is being done online, all your necessary documents will be scanned and uploaded on your application portal.
2. Make sure all your documents are ready and handy.
3. Check your credentials and check if you meet up with the requirements for example those applying for non tradesmen must posses at least 5 credits including mathematics and English, hope you MEET up with this?
and hope you the higher your grades, the higher your chances of being recruited (this may not really be a criteria) .
4. After submitting your application online, wait for sometime (few weeks), for names of successful candidates to be released.
candidates who are qualify will be sent their screening venue, with dates,where they will go through the test exercise, it is known as zonal recruitments.
candidates who are able to scale through the zonal recruitments will be invited for the final selection.
The final selection process is like an interview exercise.
after that, the name of successful candidates will be released on Nigerian airforce portal to begin training.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2020 ZONAL CENTERS
The recruitment test will hold in the following centers across Nigeria to select successful applicants.
1.SAM ETHNAN AIR FORCE BASE, IKEJA LAGOS STATE.
2.107AIR MARITIME GROUP, NIGERIAN AIR FORCE BENIN STATE.
3.251 AIRFORCE BASE, BAUCHI STATE.
4.103 STRIKE GROUP, NIGERIAN AIR FORCE, YOLA.
5.209 QUICK RESPONSE GROUP, IPETU IJESHA.OSUN STATE.
6.351 NIGERIAN AIRFORCE BASE, MINNA
7.105 COMPOSITE BASE, NIGERIA AIR FORCE BASE, BORNO STATE.
8.403 FLYING TRAINING SCHOOL, KANO.
9.115 SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP NIGERIAN AIRFORCE PORTHARCOURT.
10.303 MAG-NIGERIAN AIRFORCE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE.
11.119 FORWARD OPERATION BASE MABERA, SOKOTO STATE.
12.NIGERIA AIRFORCE MAKURDI, BENUE STATE.
13.451 NIGERIAN AIRFORCE STATION, JOS.
14.NIGERIAN AIRFORCE BASE, KAWO-KADUNA STATE.
15.NIGERIAN AIRFORCE BASE, ENUGU STATE.
FUNCTIONS OF THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE
1. To organise or liase with other force members like the nigeria navy to protect the airspace.
2. To supply forces to defend the nigerian airspace.
3. To fight terrorist and any group which posses threats to the nation.
4. To carry out maritime operations.
5. To supply materials and other force equipments through the airspace.
and many other countless operations that are being carried out by the nigerian airforce.
i wish you a successful recruitment exercise.
see you at the top.