This is to inform the general public that lasu admission list 2020/2021 (both batch 1 and 2) has been released.
This is to inform the general public and candidates who pick the Lagos state university as first choice and successfully registered and participated in the online screening that the lasu admission list is out.
The merit (1st) and 2nd list contains candidates who were offered admission into their various degree programs after beating the cut off mark for the institution.
There are lots of questions being asked by aspirants of LASU like:
- How do i check the admission list
- How many list have lasu released and how many is remaining?
- The deadline of acceptance fee is near and have not printed my admission letter?
- How do i pay my acceptance fee?
scroll down to get answers to your enquiry
As you know LASU conducts online screening (just your o level and jamb result) so their academic calendar and admission process is a bit fast.
- Schools that accepts second choice
- Jamb result 2020 checker online
- Waec 2020 registration form price
- Admission status portal for jamb
- Oou admission list 2020/2021 out
indigenes of LAGOS STATE that are yet to be admitted should scroll down for what to do
HOW TO CHECK LASU ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
Here are the following steps in checking the Lagos state university merit and 2nd admission list.
- Visit LASU admission portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and surname in the required column. (The alphabet in your reg. number must be uppercase).
- Click the submit button and you will be directed to your dashboard.
- Locate admission status and click on it, to know your admission status.
where you admitted?CONGRATULATIONS!!
Now go to your jamb portal to either accept or reject your admission.
not yet admitted? admission is not over yet! more list are coming as admission list is being released in batches.
If you are an indigene of Lagos and yet to be admitted, here is what to do:
as at previous years including the 2019/2020 academic session, indigenes that are not yet admitted are always instructed to apply for change of course.
or click on this link to visit the application portal https://lidc.lasu.edu.ng/.
An official statement has not be released on how the school will attend to not yet admitted indigenes in the 2020/2021 academic session but we would let you know when there is an announcement, just subscribe to our newsletter to get latest updates for free in your email inbox.
if you have not paid your acceptance fee and deadline is near, you are advised to kindly visit the school to launch a complaint.
- Insurance as a course in Nigeria
- link to print jamb slip easily online
- Lasu jamb cut off mark for 2020/21
- How to change institution or course
- How much is jamb form 2020/2021
HOW TO PAY LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE 2020/2021
After accepting your admission on jamb caps, you can now proceed to pay your acceptance fee by following the few steps below.
1. Visit lasu acceptance fee payment portal at https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default_new.php fill in the required fields with the following information.
- matric no/app form no/utme REG NO.
- Your i.d is student/alumnus.
- select MAIN in the field of campus.
- study type:full time undergraduate.
- Locate acceptance fee in the field of purpose.
- provide your valid mail and phone number in the required field.
2. click submit and you will be directed to a new page that contains your details and amount to pay for the acceptance fee.
3. click on make payment to begin the process of payment on the remita payment platform.
Do you have any question?
let me know in the comment box.
Share this post with your friends and Lagos State University aspirants that you know.