Prepare properly for the Kwara State Poly Post UTME if you want to be among the chosen few. This page will cover topics such as how to pass the Kwara Poly Post UTME, Kwara Poly departmental cut-off marks, how to apply for the Kwara Poly Post UTME, how to obtain Kwara State Polytechnic Past Questions, the Post UTME Date and Venue, and much more.
Kwara State Polytechnic, often known as Kwara Poly, provides the greatest technology and innovation-based learning through practicals conducted by excellent professors. Kwara Polytechnic, being one of Nigeria’s premier polytechnics, tries to admit the top students.
Carefully read through and follow the laid down guidelines.
A minimum JAMB score of 150 is required for Kwara Poly. As a result, you should anticipate to score higher than the cut-off point. I’m sure you’re aware that scoring over the JAMB cut-off doesn’t ensure admission; rather, it’s a step in the right direction. As a result, you must obtain the required information guide, which includes Kwara Poly Post UTME previous questions, the school’s cut off point, and much more.
His Excellency, the then Military Governor of Kwara State, Col. David Bamigboye, created the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. In 1971, when the Four Year Development Plan was launched, the decision to create the Polytechnic was announced.
Following the proclamation of Kwara State Edict No. 4 of 1972 (since superseded by edict No. 21 of 1984, edict No. 13 of 1987, and edict No. 7 of 1994), the College was established as a body authorised by legislation to “provide for studies, training, research, and development of skills in arts and language, applied sciences, engineering, management and commerce, education and well-being.” as in other spheres of learning”.
Before we go into details, here’s an outline of what will be highlighted in the post.
Why Do Polytechnics In Nigeria Write Post UTME?
National Polytechnic Commission (NUC) adopted the Post UTME style in order to reduce the number of students to be admitted each year as polytechnics in Nigeria can’t admit all the candidates that scored 150 and above.
So, if you want to be one of the fortunate applicants accepted, you must prepare adequately for the Kwara Poly Post-UTME. Not only acquiring the school’s prior questions but also reading them is one technique to prepare properly.
What is Kwara Poly JAMB Cut off Mark?
The term “cut off mark” refers to a specified mark or score that applicants must meet or exceed in order to be admitted to the institution. The cutoff mark for Kwara Poly is 150 or above. The school will not accept anything less than that.
Kwara Poly Post UTME Admission/Screening Requirements
Candidates must have picked Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second option for National Diploma (full time) in the 2021 UTME and earned a minimum of 150. Candidates for the following programs, however, must have received the marks specified in the departmental cut-off mark section below.
Kwara Poly Departmental Cut off Mark For All Courses 2021/2021 Academic Session.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
If your course or departmental cut off mark wasn’t listed above, comment on the comment box below this post, and get a reply immediately.
When is Kwara State Polytechnic 2021 Post UTME Starting?
The registration and application form for the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin Post UTME entrance screening for the 2021/2022 academic session have yet to be announced.
This condition provides you with adequate opportunity to obtain an updated copy of Kwara Poly Past Questions and Answers at a low cost.
Because Kwara Poly frequently repeats questions, this will be an excellent prepared study tool.
How Much is Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form?
According to the Federal Ministry of Education, the cost of Post UTME forms would not exceed two thousand naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank costs. Kwara Poly is yet to announce an official pricing and rules.
When the form is ready, it will be available for pickup at approved banks around the country as well as on the school site. Meanwhile, keep your minds active and prepared by taking some exercise.
How To Apply For Kwara Poly 2021 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Applicants are to visit: https://kwarapolyportal.org/app.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on ‘Resume Application’ on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Key in JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with the number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on the ‘Screening Application’ on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Tap CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on the Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click ‘Reprint’ on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- No date has been fixed yet for the screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the information supplied is correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
- Candidates awaiting Results should not apply.
How Do I Get Kwara Poly Post UTME Past Questions?
Studying with the Past Questions will offer you an understanding of how the school structures their questions and the pattern they follow. It also provides you an advantage because you already know what types of questions to expect, how to approach them on exam day, and how to score well when the results are out. You’ll want to get your hands on a copy right away.
7 Easy Ways To Pass Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME
The simple reality is that if you study for a test or any other effort, you will undoubtedly succeed. As a result, you should follow these guidelines since they will undoubtedly lead to success.
Buy Kwara Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Carefully Read Through
The most effective method to excel at a task is to read and prepare for it ahead of time. The Past Question will offer you an idea of how the school structures their questions and the pattern they follow.
It also provides you an advantage because you already know what types of questions to expect, how to approach them on exam day, and how to score well when the results are out.
Have Access to Relevant Information
In times like these, you need a trusted information source that keeps you up to speed with accurate and timely information. You may rely on us in this regard!
When you have access to pertinent information, you’ll know when PUtme forms go on sale, how to apply for Kwara Post UTME, test venue, test day and time, how to download the current previous questions manual, and much more.
Go To the Exam Hall with the Necessary Documents and Materials
Examine the stated exam prerequisites carefully and make sure you bring them with you to the exam location. Because you won’t have a course to worry about, you’ll feel more calm.
Confirm Your Exam Venue and Time
We’ve heard of applicants missing tests as a result of disinformation or conflicting information. The majority of the time, this is due to a lack of timely access to the necessary information. As a result, you should always confirm your exam dates, location, and time until the exam is completed. When you’re puzzled, don’t forget to ask pertinent questions. You may obtain updates and confirm your information.
Be At The School A Day Before The Exam
This means that, in order to avoid touching tales, you should strive to be at school a day before the exam and to be at the exam location an hour before the exam time. This implies that if you have to travel for the Post-UTME, you should depart a day ahead of time. In the event that you are unfamiliar with Kwara Poly, you may always get assistance.
Be Confident and Positive
Nothing beats having an optimistic attitude. A good attitude is required of you when you perform your best as a student. Be confidence in yourself and trust in the work you put in before the ‘D day’ once you enter the test hall, which is primarily CBT. As a result, it’s usually a good idea to practice for the Post-UTME with the school’s previous questions and answers.
Lastly, BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR TIME as you have to merge speed with accuracy. Cheers!
FAQs on How to Pass Kwara Poly Post UTME 2021
When is Kwara Poly Post UTME?
Please note that no date has been fixed for Kwara State Polytechnic 2021 Post UTME.
How Much is Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
The exact price and rules for Kwara State Polytechnic are yet to be issued. The price of Post UTME forms would not exceed N2,000.00, bank costs excluded, according to a directive from the Federal Ministry of Education.
What is Kwara State Polytechnic JAMB Cut off Mark?
Every Kwara Poly aspirant is expected to score 150 and above in JAMB in order to be qualified to write the Post UTME.
What are Kwara Poly Post UTME Admission/Screening Requirements?
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second option for a National Diploma (full-time) and achieved at least 150 in the UTME in 2021.
Reading and preparing for a task beforehand has proved to be the only efficient way to succeed at the task. So, I believe reading for the Post UTME won’t be new advice to students.
The key way to achieve success in Kwara Poly Post UTME is through reading their Past Questions. Remember, the goal is to surpass Kwara Poly cut off mark. Good luck!!