FUTMINNA Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about FUTMINNA Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when FUTMINNA Post UTME portal will open for application on www.futminna.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on FUTMINNA Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
In fact, it is not about JAMB result only. There are at other admission requirements which you can find below.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020 admission form, you must meet the following requirements:
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as their First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
- You must have a minimum UTME score of 180 (except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have). Click here to see the complete breakdown of FUTMINNA Post UTME cut off mark for all courses.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- UTME candidates that have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
- Only ‘O’ level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
- You are to ensure that you upload your O’level result(s) on CAPS.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME admission form in 2020.
That leads us to the next question.
Is FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will FUTMINNA Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
Normally, FUTMINNA Post UTME form will come out in August.
Last year, the application on FUTMINNA portal began inAugust.
This year, it may be delayed since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the academic calendar of many schools.
How Much Is FUTMINNA Admission Form 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
FUTMINNA JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 180-200 depending on your course of choice.
See the complete breakdown of FUTMINNA JAMB cut off mark for all courses below:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture: 180
- Food Science & Technology: 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology: 180
- SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering : 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering : 190
- Mechatronics Engineering : 190
- Telecommunication Engineering : 180
- SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering : 180
- Chemical Engineering : 190
- Civil Engineering : 190
- Mechanical Engineering : 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering : 180
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture : 200
- Building : 180
- Estate Management & Valuation : 180
- Quantity Surveying : 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics : 180
- Urban & Regional Planning : 180
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science : 200
- Cyber Security Science : 200
- SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry : 190
- Biology : 180
- Microbiology : 190
- SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Chemistry : 180
- Geology : 180
- Geography : 180
- Mathematics/Statistics : 180
- Physics : 180
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Education Technology : 180
- Industrial and Technology Education : 180
- Science Education : 180
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in FUTMINNA, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for FUTMINNA direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to FUTMINNA Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
Candidates seeking admission into the University through Direct Entry should posses, in addition to ordinary level and JAMB requirements, one of the followings:
- General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level in at least two relevant subjects.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper/Lower Credit level from recognized institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions.
For now, FUTMINNA direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on FUTMINNA portal.
How To Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.futminna.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
Follow the guidelines below to register for FUTMINNA Post UTME successfully:
- Go to the application portal (www.eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase/)
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Regarding the status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
FUTMINNA Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for FUTMINNA Post UTME will be in August, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
Your exact date, date and venue will be displayed to you at the appropriate time.
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2020 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.