Here is how to check the federal university of technology akure (FUTA) admission list 2020/2021.
Federal university of technology akure is unarguably one of the best technological school in Nigeria.
Admission into the school is strictly merit after successfully writing your o level exam, jamb and post utme.
As this university is very good for students that wants to study engineering and technology related courses.
This post will show you how to check FUTA admission status on school and jamb website easily.
What are the requirements for gaining admission into FUTA? You will find out in this article.
Continue Reading: How to check waec result using phone
FUTA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2020
ONCE you are able to meet up with the school admission requirements, your admission is secured.
Getting admitted into FUTA might be quite competitive so you need to make sure that you don’t make any mistakes.
1. Any candidate aspiring for the federal university technology akure must have scored above 180 in the 2020 utme.
2. Must have at least credit in his or her o level exam be it waec/neco/gce/nabteb etc.
3. Must have score above 50 in the post utme, as post utme is over 100
4. Must have put in the right jamb subject combination for their chosen course.
5. Must have uploaded his or her o level result on jamb portal
Also Read: Jamb Cut Off Mark For FUTA in 2020
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
Any candidate who have meet up with following requirements above are qualified to check the admission of the institution.
And you must also be sure you have beaten your cut off mark.
Note: FUTA always releases departmental cut off after post utme exam.
You can check the admission list through your jamb caps or through your school portal.
Checkout: How to pass FUTA post utme exam
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION LIST THROUGH THE JAMB PORTAL
1. Visit (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/)
2. Login to your jamb caps by inputting your email address and password.
3. Make sure you are using chrome and put your chrome browser on desktop mode.
4. Click on check admission list.
5. At your top left, you will see a list of options, click on check admission status.
We at learnallpro are happy for you.
The next to do is accept your admission, print your admission letter and get your acceptance fee ready
Not admitted yet?
Admission is still on, as more list are being released.
You can check the school portal.
Read Also: How to check your jamb result through SMS
HOW TO CHECK FUTA ADMISSION LIST ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
1. Click on the link below to access the portal
2. Enter your jamb registration number.
3. Click on submit.
Still not admitted?
If you are not yet admitted on both the school and jamb portal.
And you didn’t beat your course/departmental cut off.
I will implore you to seek for internal help and keep praying.
Futa admission is strictly merit and for those who beat the cut off, some other candidates can still be admitted even if they didn’t beat the cut off.
So it’s not over yet,
More FUTA admission list will be released in the forthcoming weeks.
Keep praying and keep believing.
Thanks for visiting learnallpro.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know in the comments box.