Do you wish to gain admission and study your desired course in the federal polytechnic ilaro (FPI) ?
But you may either not know the courses offered in FPI or even the cut off mark for each course/department.
This post contains complete list of all accredited courses available in federal polytechnic ILARO with their cut off scores respectively.
You will also see the requirements for admission into this great polytechnic located in Ilaro, Ogun state.
- How To Register For Waec 2020
- Get Your Jamb Exam Date
- Jamb Registration Closing Date
- Does FPI accept second choice
- Jamb Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
Ilaro Poly Courses and Cut Off Marks 2020/2021
Check out your course if it is in the list below and see the cut off mark that you will need for admission.
|Course/Department||Cut Off Mark|
|Banking and Finance||186|
|Surveying & Geo-informatics||160|
|Urban & Regional Planning||150|
|Arts & Design||161|
|Nutrition & Dietics||176|
|Science Laboratory Technology||187|
|Leisure & Tourism||150|
|Office Technology & MGT||172|
|Library & Information Science||175|
That’s it, if you still need to know if any course is offered in this polytechnic, leave a comment below.
- Jamb Result Checker 2020/21
- Does Jamb Offer Admission
- Insurance as a course in Nigeria
- Change of course form 2020
- NPF recruitment news 2020
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Requirements
Note that ilaro polytechnic is quite competitive.
Bottom line? Gaining admission there might not be easy like cheese if you are not fully prepared.
These are the basic admission requirements.
- Be at least 16 years old before applying for admission.
- Make sure you have at least 5 credit passes in your o level result including English language and mathematics.
- Use the correct subject combination in jamb.
- Pass jamb examination and beat the cut off mark for 2020.
- Pass federal polytechnic ilaro screening test and bear the departmental cut off mark 2020/2021.
I am pretty sure you saw the course that you desire to study in this article.
And also, the admission requirements has been clearly explained in this post.
If in anyway you still have a question, feel free to leave a comment below and you will get a reply from me as soon as possible.
Share this post with your friends and other FPI Ilaro aspirants that you know, sharing is caring.
Don’t forget to subscribe to LearnAllPro mailing list if you want to get more articles like this one in your email inbox