Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time ND Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications or equivalents.
(1) 5 O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, two(2) Science Subjects and any other subject.
(2) JAMB Scores of 140 and above at the 2020 UTME Examination
(3) Evidence showing a change of Institution to FECOT Igbobi, Lagos and Orthopaedic Cast Technology Programme.
(4) Certificate of Birth / Sworn Affidavit of Birth
(5) UTME Printout/Result Slip.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME – 24 months
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a non – refundable processing /screening fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only), payable to the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Account through the Remita platform. (www.remita.net, select Federal College of Orthopaedic
Technology as the Remita customer/biller. Follow other instructions). Candidates must be available for screening at the school premises from the date of this advert to 12th of March, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 12th of March, 2021.