Edo College of Nursing Science Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. Edo College of Nursing Science is a registered and licensed institution by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN). The management of the school hereby wishes to inform all the interested candidates seeking admission into the college that the Nursing Science Admission form is out. Interested candidates should check the application fee, admission requirements, method of application, application closing dates, and other important information guiding this admission process below.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City. Pounds to Naira
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
Application opens on Tuesday September 28, 2021 and closes Tuesday October 12th, 2021 at 12PM.
Applicant must possess: Edo College of Nursing Science Admission Form
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting. Jamb form
2. Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
Method of Application
1. Please, visit: Edo State College of Nursing sciences. click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
2. Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State Jamb Result
3. Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
4. Application closes Tuesday October 12, 2021 at 12PM Waec Result
Thursday to Saturday, October 14-16, 2021
Time: 10AM daily
Venue: Block D, Edo State Secretariat Complex
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking. Dollar to Naira Rate
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries:Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
(Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm only) Npower Recruitment
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS