BUK Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about BUK Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when BUK Post UTME portal will open for application on www.mybuk.buk.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on BUK Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
In fact, it is not about JAMB result only.
BUK Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
First and foremost, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in your 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result.
Once you score anything less than BUK JAMB cut off mark which is 180, you cannot apply for admission in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK).
BUK Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 200 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
Also, you must have chosen Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as your first choice institution during your JAMB registration or you have already changed your first choice institution to BUK after the JAMB results were released.
Finally, you must have a minimum of 5-6 credits in one or two sittings in your O’level result. Direct Entry candidates can also check the A’level requirement in the JAMB brochure.
Whether one or two sittings will be allowed depends on your course of choice.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for BUK Post UTME admission form in 2020.
So, make sure you check that you have the correct JAMB subject combination and O’level requirements for your course so that you do not risk losing your admission even after meeting the departmental cut off mark.
That leads us to the next question.
Is BUK Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
- The Untold Secrets To Pass Post UTME Once And For All
- How To Upload Your O’level Result To JAMB Portal
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will BUK Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
Normally, BUK Post UTME form will come out in July.
In fact, the portal was opened last year on the 8th of July.
This year, it may be delayed since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the academic calendar of many schools.
How Much Is BUK Admission Form 2020/2021
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
BUK Cut Off Mark 2020
BUK JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 180.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for BUK admission form.
NOTE: Scoring 200 does not guarantee admission in all courses in BUK.
Some courses are more competitive and you must have scored high in UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission.
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
BUK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in BUK, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for BUK direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to BUK Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
For now, BUK direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
NOTE: Only UTME aspirants participate in the Post UTME examination. Direct entry candidates will not be sitting for any examination/test again.
Only your JAMB score, O’level and A’level/ND/HND/Bsc (and other equivalent results) will be used for your admission exercise.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on BUK portal.
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.mybuk.buk.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
NOTE: BUK will not re-open the portal once it has been closed for application.
During the period when the portal is open, you will be required to upload your bio-data and O’level result.
Here are the things you need to do to apply successfully without any issue:
- Go to BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal (www.mybuk.buk.edu.ng).
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
BUK Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for BUK Post UTME will be in August, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
Your exact date, date and venue will be displayed to you at the appropriate time.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.