Easy guide on how to borrow credit or data on glo in 2020.
Being broke is quite inevitable with this current situation in Nigeria.
Sometimes, you just need some airtime or data to do something, but you don’t have.
What can be done in this kind of situation?
How about if i showed you a simple way of borrowing data or credit o your glo SIM?
That would be really cool, right?
Let’s dive right in.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Borrow Credit or Data on Glo
How To Borrow Credit or Data on Glo
There are two USSD codes that you can use for this.
The first one is quick and straight to the point.
- Dial *321# on your phone.
- Send 1 for auto borrow.
- Send 2 for borrowing of airtime.
- Send 3 for borrowing of data on your glo SIM.
- Select the amount that you want to borrow.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your phone. [If you are not eligible, scroll down to see how to get qualified]
- Dial *777# on your phone.
- Reply with 9 for glo borrow me credit or data.
- Send 1 to allow the sim to automatically borrow for you.
- Send 2 to borrow airtime.
- Send 3 to borrow data for browsing.
- If you picked any of the above, it will bring a list of options for you.
- This will show you the amount you can borrow and option to check balance.
- As for the borrowing of data, it is 22mb for ₦58 (1 day), 75mb for ₦100 (1 day), etcetera.
Why I Am Not Eligible To Borrow
Normally, glo have their policies which is; you can’t borrow data or airtime if you have not been using your sim actively.
Reasons why you may not be eligible:
- Your glo SIM is still new and not up to 3 months.
- You don’t recharge up to ₦200 every month on your SIM.
- You probably haven’t paid your former debt.
Checked the list and still couldn’t find why you are not qualified to borrow on your glo sim?
Scroll below to see how to get qualified.
How to Get Qualified On Your Glo SIM
These are the solutions to the problem of not being qualified for glo borrow me data or credit service.
- Make sure that your glo SIM is more than 3 months.
- Be very sure that you have recharged up to or more than ₦200 every month in the last three months.
- Check if you have any former debt and pay it.
How To Repay Glo Borrow Me Credit or Data
It was very easy to borrow, right?
Now it’s time for you to pay them (Glo) back.
Just recharge the amount you borrowed and it will be deducted as soon as possible.
You will also receive a confirmation message informing you that you have paid for what you borrowed.
How Much Can I Borrow on My SIM
I would say; it pretty depends on how often you recharge on the sim.
Another thing is that; if you have been borrowing either credit or data and have been paying the debts, your limit will be increased.
Sometimes the limit can be ₦50, ₦100, ₦200, ₦500, etcetera.
Can I Borrow Data & Credit At The Same Time
Yes, it is possible.
It depends on your borrowing limit.
For example; if my limit is ₦500, i can borrow ₦200 credit and ₦200 data at the same time (same day & same SIM).
I hope you understood that?
If you cross your limit for credit borrowing on glo, you won’t be able to borrow data on that sim until you pay up.
Subscribe to our newsletter if you want to get more articles like this in your email inbox for free.
Do you have any problems or questions with what i just explained?
Feel free to leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
Contents on this website is protected and should not be copied without linking back to the source. If you are caught going against this, your website is likely to suffer some loss 😃 from DMCA & Google.