Do you have an access bank account that is functional?
If yes, did you know that instead of giving yourself the stress of going to the bank, you can easily make transactions with access whatsapp banking?
If you don’t, am going to show you how to register for it and use it easily on your phone.
Uses Of WhatsApp Banking
You can easily use it to do the following.
- Open an access bank account.
- Check your bank verification number (BVN).
- Check the balance you have in your account.
- Transfer money from one bank to another.
- Purchase airtime for yourself or for another person.
- Generate mini bank statement.
- Make device enquiries.
How To Register For Access WhatsApp Banking
Follow these simple steps to register for this banking system on WhatsApp.
- Download and install WhatsApp if you don’t have it on your phone before. You can download it from google play store, apkpure, or other applications stores.
- Add 09090901901 to your contacts (make sure you add it to the SIM you used when creating your bank account).
- Send Hi to the number you just saved on WhatsApp.
- You have to sign up, so send 1 when you get a reply from the number.
- Send your first name.
- Send your second name.
- Send your gender (male/female).
- Send your email address (the one attached with your bank account).
- Send your default access bank account number.
- Send Y to confirm.
All done, you have successfully registered for access bank WhatsApp online banking.
How To Use The WhatsApp Banking System
Now that you have activated this banking system, it is time to use it.
- Send Hi to perform any transactions or service enquiries.
- Send 1 to manage your profile.
- Send 2 to open an account.
- Send 3 to check BVN.
- Send 4 for balance enquiry.
- Send 5 to transfer money to another access bank account.
- Send 6 to transfer to other banks.
- Send 7 to buy airtime.
- Send 8 for bills payment (coming soon).
- Send 9 for payday loan.
- Send 10 to generate mini statements.
- Send 11 for service enquiries.
- Send 12 to opt-out of whatsapp banking.
Please do note down the following.
- You will need to send Y to confirm and N to cancel transactions.
- You can buy airtime of 9mobile, mtn, Glo and airtel.
- You can transfer money to any back in Nigeria.
- You cannot transfer more than #50,000 (fifty thousand naira).
- For every successful transfer, you will get a payment reference.
- Before a transaction can be successful, you will need to validate OTP, a one time password will be sent to your registered number via SMS. This is done to prevent fraud.
- A fee of #50 (fifty naira) will be deducted for every successful transfer (no matter the amount of money transferred).
- Access WhatsApp banking will only work with your registered number (the one connected with your bank account).
- If you have any problems with this online banking platform, send a mail to [email protected]
Am sure that this post has been helpful, I tested and confirmed everything here before publishing it.
Share it with your friends and family, sharing is caring.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter for more updates.